The effective application of water treatment chemicals controls the proliferation of bacteria as well as reducing scale and corrosion in water systems. Anker Elemental have established a reputation for high quality service and cost effective chemical regimes in a variety of systems. Our water treatment services cover all stages of water treatment from pre-treatment through to process cooling and heating.
We design system to:
- Be environmentally friendly with minimal impact on the ecosystem
- Optimise the efficiency of industrial water systems
- Increase the longevity of the treated system
- Control scale, corrosion and solids
- Control microbiological growth including Legionella and Pseudomonas
We are specialists in the design, operation and ongoing maintenance and control of water treatment programmes for:
- Open evaporative cooling towers and condensers
- Steam boilers
- Closed heating circuits
- Closed cooling circuits
- Secondary disinfection of incoming mains water
When planning, and implementing a control regime, Anker Elemental takes all the elements into consideration to ensure that the client’s objectives for performance and improvement are met. Our chemists are specialists in their field. They have the experience, expertise and back up to ensure that the treatment regime operates efficiently.