Anker Elemental draw on our experience gained in a wide variety of industries. We understand that effective maintenance of water systems is vital in controlling the risk from legionella and in increasing the lifespan of any plant. Systems need to kept clean to operate efficiently and safely. Our hygiene teams ensure every aspect of this is performed with minimal disruption to the client.
We carry out a wide range of operations in both newly constructed buildings and installations, as well as existing services. This includes tanked water services, hot and cold water services, heating systems, cooling systems and mains water systems. We provide a full range of cleaning, inspection and analysis services to ensure that systems run at their optimum with minimal risk.
- ACoP L8 compliant monitoring packages
- Cleaning and disinfection of evaporative cooling towers and condensers
- Cleaning and disinfection of domestic hot and cold water services
- Emergency cleaning and disinfection works – responding to out of parameter results with remedial actions that utilise current guidance and legislation as a minimum
- Microbiological Sampling utilising a UKAS accredited Laboratory
- Online pre-treatment of water supplies using the latest developments in chlorine dioxide generation, Ultra Violet disinfection and Calcium Hypochlorite disinfection.
- Pre commission cleaning of new process systems to ensure that circuit is clean, passivated and correctly inhibited both for corrosion and bacterial control prior to handover to the client
All our Technicians are fully trained and comprehensively equipped to perform the above tasks. Post clean reports are issued and are available as soon as the works are completed. This procedure allows for evidenced based reporting.
LEGISLATION AND GUIDANCE
Anker Elemental ensures all our services meet with the ALL requires legislation and guidance, as listed below
- Approved Code of Practice & Guidance L8 2013 Fourth edition The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems, and HSG 274 parts 1, 2, & 3.
- British Standard BS8580 2010 Guide to risk assessments for Legionella Control.
- BSRIA BG57/2015 Legionnaires’ Disease – Risk Assessment.
- CIBSE – TM13: 2013 Minimising the Risk of Legionnaires’ Disease.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) 2002