The effective application of water treatment chemicals controls the proliferation of bacteria in cooling circuits as well as preventing scale and corrosion in both cooling and boiler water systems.
Anker Elemental seek to established a reputation for high quality service and cost effective chemical regimes in a variety of systems. Our water treatment services cover all stages of water treatment from pre-treatment through to process cooling and heating.
Anker Elemental has systems that are designed to:
- Be environmentally friendly with minimal impact on the ecosystem
- Optimise the efficiency of industrial water systems
- Increase the longevity of the treated system
- Control Scale, corrosion and solids
- Control microbiological growth including Legionella and Pseudomonas
We are specialists in the design, operation and ongoing maintenance and control of water treatment programmes for:
- Open evaporative cooling towers and condensers
- Steam boilers
- Closed heating circuits
- Closed cooling circuits
- Secondary disinfection of incoming mains water
When planning, and implementing a control regime anker Elemental consider system performance and expectations to ensure the correct treatment programme. This is tailored to ensure the correct degree of scale, corrosion and sediment control is met. Microbiological monitoring is performed, with adjustments being made if required. Our chemists are specialists in their field. They have the experience, expertise and back up to ensure that the treatment regime operates efficiently.